Sunday, June 17, 2012

Major Life Adventure...!

Oh man...I do not like to exercise...at all! I've tried all kinds of home workouts that have been a start into my new "get healthy" world, but they're not enough and hard to spend enough time to where it's beneficial. I've lost 15 lbs so far but have a ways to go to reach my goal of 160. Therefore, I have now bought a gym membership and am starting the couch to 5k program bright and early at 530 in the morning! I'm so nervous because I am so far from a runner that it's ridiculous. When I read over this program and see that I should be able to run 3 miles in only 9 weeks, the amount of disbelief is sky-high. I explained my goals and running program to my mother, only to be laughed at, which did not help my nerves! Thankfully I have the most supportive boyfriend I could ever ask for and his faith in me is keeping me motivated right now!!! I have bought a new pair of running shoes to help get me going, too.

 I am currently 195 lbs at 5'7". I thankfully carry my weight relatively well, but am definitely overweight.
 My main concern is to get healthy and I believe that the weight will come off with the proper work put in. Eating healthy will also be a key factor in this life and I am finding new healthy recipes!

I plan to be posting more often with what I'm eating and how the running is going to keep myself accountable and see progress. Before and after pictures, and maybe during, will hopefully be motivating as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment